[Ginga-argentina] Grow hummingbird vine anywhere this Summer, Double Offer ends today

Hummingbird Vine Hummingbird_Vine at cudant.us
Tue May 5 00:36:07 CEST 2015

Go here to Mother's Day - Turn Mom's yard into a hummingbird playground--  http://buynow.cudant.us

I came here with my fiancee as we were passing through Dubuque.....The ambiance was elegant and comfortable, the hostess was polite, and the server was very... The place has a nice atmosphere.  I found the food quite tasty, and the portions filling.  The staff there is excellent, they are very friendly and were... One of the best meals I've ever had.....Super cute, ultra classy restaurant in adorable Galena, with some of the most amazing food, charming owners, and... Great intimate experience. Welcoming and charming setting. Had braised beef and was happy with choice. Mainly the ambience is what sold me! This is my favorite in the Tri-States area. (Five stars regionally; four stars if comparing nationally.)....The service is top-rate; the food is seasonal and... Really, this should be 3.5 stars.....Ordered homemade veggie chili, portobello philly sandwich, blackened catfish and the walleye. ....The chili was terrific.... My boyfriend and I ate here not once, but twice and would have
 ate there more if it wasn't for our limited time in Galena this past weekend. The last time... We picked up a regular and gluten free pizza and while waiting, at least two of the staff offered sometfa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715