[Ginga-argentina] Spring Window Savings on Pella, Andersen, Marvin & more _8218116

Window.Savings Window.Savings at rhk12.edlogy.ninja
Sat May 2 02:00:29 CEST 2015

Go here Spring Discounts on Andersen, Marvin, Pella & more- http://chooseit.edlogy.ninja

Went for a fast sandwich on a short lunch!  Had a generous portion of Bbq brisket on a big toasted bun!  Quick service even tho the place was 3/4 full!... Awesome. I'd go to this place often if it was in Denver where there are ample options. Great atmosphere, good food and drinks. I love the Kansas craft beer... Our destination today was the Western Trails Cafe in Coolidge!  What a great little place.  If you need a good hours ride from Garden City Ks hop on and... I travel a lot. Usually spend 250-300 nights a year in hotels, I've made a firm rule to not eat in them. I've learned that over 20 years of travel. I'm... My wife and I have been trying every mexican restaurant we can to find something good. We stumbled across the El Conquistador and we couldn't be happier.... This is a great place to eat!  Food is fresh and made with locally sourced ingredients.  Pretty good selection of beer and spirits.  fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715