[Ginga-argentina] BCBS Supplement Plans, Save 38% Next 24hrs #9076142

Aetna Supplement Plans AetnaSupplementPlans at rhk04.mintmedcareproviderin.ninja
Sat May 2 01:23:08 CEST 2015

Supplement Insurance Notice for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Due to the Healthcare Reform Act, healthcare providers are now offering savings up to 39% on Supplement Plans.

Humana Medicare Insurance
Save up to 38%
Ends 05/01/2015
No. 9076142

Receive savings from top national carriers including Humana, Cigna, Blue Cross, UnitedHealthcare, AARP, Aetna.

Go here to Enter your ZipCode and Save 37% on Medicare Insurance: http://choose.mintmedcareproviderin.ninja

Change solicitation options here::
http://adv1.mintmedcareproviderin.ninja
or mail:Medicare Providers//139 Illinois St.//El Segundo CA 90245

-fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715-6656541-
-Modify message settings now:
http://yru9.mintmedcareproviderin.ninja
1697 Malesuada Rd.,Alphen aan den Rijn,Netherlands,9047KY
9076142-9076142

Also Came here on my road trip. Definitely one of the better place my wife and I enjoyed. The craft beer was excellent! All very fresh and flavorful. I... Put it this way - we plan our road trips around the Cafe Maddalena schedule.  We can only travel through Dunsmuir on Thursdays through Sundays (when we can... Many times I've eaten beer battered fish. I have never had the pleasure of being swooned by beer battered fish, until this restaurant. The hotel people in... Real indian from India here . ..I find it hard to admit but some of the food at maruti does almost taste like the food in India. Closest thing to indian food... Love this place. Food is yummy, service is awesome and, although it's one of the very few finer dining establishments in all of Siskiyou County, the... We just came back from a \"hike\" in McCloud and all of us were starving, mainly myself. I got a turkey burger sub the Swiss for goat cheese and it was... Great food, great service, wonderful owners. They have bee
 n proprietors of terrific Asisn quisine for many years in unsuspecting small Northern California... I have to say, Yaks in Dunsmuir is a FANTASTIC place for a burger. We went last weekend for dinner and it was hands down the BEST burger I have ever had.... We stopped for lunch on our way to Bend. There were five of us including two teens. It was so good that we planned our return trip home around stopping for... This is one of the best restaurants in Jackson, hands down. I've been here for lunch, dinner, drinks, lunch, drinks and more drinks.....The lunch menu is... To start you must try the Porter. Brewed just down the road in Hattiesburg.  Best I've had in a long time. ....Nora, Caroline and I shared the pasta with lamb... We came here by accident. We were looking for another place but this looked good from the outside and we decided to give it a try. Lucky for us. Great... Came into town for business and a co-worker came across Walker's. We invited some friends to join us and it
 was the best restaurant we have had the pleasure... Best mexican food I have had in the Brandon area so far.  Had a chicken fajita veggie wet burrito, was excellent.  Salsas are more what I am used to then... The meat packing district pizza is definitely my favorite. The plethora of meats and cheese is just heaven. Big foldable slices with the perfect amount of... I am OBSESSED with Caf\u00e9 Ol\u00e9. Located in a former gas station right in Fondren, this place doesn't look like *much* from the outside but once you give it a... I had dinner at Shapley's and was impressed as always. I ordered the 8 oz filet with lump crabmeat topping. The steak was cooked to perfection and the crab... The lasagna is life changing.....That is really all you need to know, but in the interest of getting the word count up, I will continue. This is an excellent...fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715