[Ginga-argentina] Peeling eggs has never been so quick, 2for1 Today Only #16286552

Eggstractor Promo EggstractorPromo at hex42.doprop.ninja
Sat May 2 00:06:44 CEST 2015

Go here to Peel eggs without the mess, Buy1Get1 05/01/15 only: http://view.doprop.ninja

There was only one thing I did not like about Bill's: There is no good waiting area. Everyone waiting for a table was crowded around the front door. I felt... We went to Rays on lobster night and I must say it was great! After reading the reviews I had to post a comment. Go eat and enjoy, the beer is cold and the... Saigon village is a staple on chincoteague. Hahn (The owner) usually winters in Vietnam and then opens for the season in March (weekends only). She's super... Seems like a popular place. Our dinner reservation was a 7:30 p.m. and we had a hard time finding a spot in the parking lot, and it was busy when we walked... Highly recommended!..We're out of towners, but we came here twice during the long weekend of Memorial Day.  On Friday when we called at 6:45pm, they had sold... The food is top notch.  Their prices, for this type of restaurant, are good, considering what you could be paying.....We had shrimp and clams, everyone fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715