[Ginga-argentina] ATTN: USAA auto warranty expired - renew by 05.01.15 to stay covered 6440653

Susan Aguilar Susan-Aguilar at hex39.autoguaranteesave.ninja
Fri May 1 23:48:14 CEST 2015

 *** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by 05.01.15 and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

Final warranty notice
Ref No: 6440653

Please go here to respond by 05.01.15, mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://jointoday.autoguaranteesave.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Alexis Goodman

Stop this offer at
http://qwr2.autoguaranteesave.ninja
P.O. Box 980, 2074 Eu Rd.,Belfast,Ireland,
14208365 - 6440653 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

I met a friend after work for an early dinner. We sat at the bar. Lot's of suits, ties, Manhattans and Martinis going on but we felt comfortable... Absolutely delicious. I will say that I prefer restaurants with a slightly different kind of decor and atmosphere, but that's simply personal preference. As... Great pub food with a menu that's a step above a lot of bars in Albany. I go here for lunch way, way too often. A million TVs with every conceivable game... Well Hidden I walked into this place with my wife one night(thank you yelp). Great food also great wine selection the people here are super nice, my wife... This place is excellent. The decor is trendy, upscale bar. The staff is friendly and chatty.....I ordered a burger with fried egg (pictured). The burger was... Went for dinner on a Thursday evening. Really enjoyed our meal! We shared the pickle plate to start - the pickled cauliflower was my favorite, but the sweet... I have to first thank the restaurant, which gave my fian
 ce and I a generous gift certificate in order to enable us to try this establishment again. We were... I've tried lots of Thai food in my day, including in Thailand. This place had 7.8/10 in terms of taste and quality. The price is great very affordable and... Great and tasty food and service. Lovely atmosphere. Had the curry udon noodles and I love it. It was the right amount of spicy. A great place to bring a... this is, hands down, the best food I have tried in Eugene so far..we just got four appetizers, but oh, boy! they were one better than the other, from the... Best Greek food in Eugene! And they have excellent Indian selections as well!....I recommend these delicious plates:....Saganaki - fried sheep's milk cheese... I have been coming to Ambrosia for going on 10 years now. I love love love this restaurant. It is one of my top favorites. My favorite dish to get is the... This place was really, really good. But you need to like very traditional Japanese food. Most people get
 this, and don't expect the deep fried cream cheese... Went back again and suffice it to say they succeeded in impressing us again. ....Not to sound all slang-like but Corey can throw down some Latin cooking... Ate here last night at the request of a friend who lives in town. I thought the food was really great as well as the service. As someone who has travelled... The snapper sandwich and roast beef sandwich were delicious,so much flavor. the shoestring fries were perfectly crispy and fry sauce was a sweet but savory... What a pizza pie!!!..I ordered up the Mezza Luna Margherita equivalent...Great crust and a nice size. The crust had both crispy and chewy parts. I loved the... Most authentic (read: best) Korean food in Eugene. Fat menu with lots of options, I ordered bibimbap and Beef Tofu Hot Soup (soon doobu jjigae). It was boss...