[Ginga-argentina] Produces 4 Pints of juicy blueberries each day, Bonus Ends Today #3929471

Blueberry.Giant Blueberry.Giant at ebx177.funsew.ninja
Fri May 1 21:20:25 CEST 2015

Go here to grow your own delicious, giant blueberries, Special Today Only> http://haveitnow.funsew.ninja

The food is great ..i also like it because its a litttle bit of everything not just steak, mexican, or seafood ..got to try the seafood cassarol on fridays... Great place for a weekday lunch. Home style cooking at a good price. Get there early because they get busy and the best selections sale out. I love their... Make no mistake this is no average burger shop! Fried catfish, fish tacos (and yes fantastic fish taco's in Arkansas), along with boiled shrimp and great... Probably my favorite place to eat! The BBQ is tender and full of flavor and the student deal makes it affordable for college students who are just craving... Good food even better service. They were a much needed addition when they came to our area. Would like to see the menu expanded a little bit. I absolutely love this place. There food is probably the best in Mifflin and Juniata Counties combined. It looks and tastes like something I'd get at a... Great service and the best linguini with white clam sauce I've ever ha
 d. I'd venture to say it's up there with Carmine's in Chicago. Wifey and I went here on date night. Not much to add to the last review. ....If I was sfa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715