[Ginga-argentina] NOTICE: Extend your auto warranty for full bumper-to-bumper coverage by May 1, 2015 24464953

Ariana Goodman Ariana-Goodman at elite128.smugwarrantycar.ninja
Fri May 1 18:26:32 CEST 2015

*** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by May 1, 2015 and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

Final warranty notice
Ref No: 24464953

Please go here to respond by May 1, 2015, mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://getitnow.smugwarrantycar.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Melinda Schmidt

Update status at
http://getitnow.smugwarrantycar.ninja
Ap #942-6284 Nec St.,Londerzeel,Belgium,1526
23809359 - 24464953 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

First time at Corktree.  A lot of menu choices and all looked delicious.  However we finally decided to shared Murph Panini with Sweet potato fries and a... Great atmosphere. We rode our bikes from carpenteria beach. We ordered Shirley temples and the buffalo bites. So good not a huge amount of buffalo sauce and... You order, they give you the meat and you cook it! I love this concept! Don't get me wrong there's absolutely nothing like being waited on but every now and... I definitely had a great experience at Sushi Teri! I didn't have any complaints for Sushi and all the food I had was great. At Sushi Terri, my mom and  I... I'm a foodie, and this place has really good delivery pizza. Affordable, tasty, constant. I came here back in 2004 for breakfast and left full and happy. Unfortunately,I can only make it down from Santa Cruz during Xmas and CK is closed during... We almost decided not to try it as the larger mexican restaurant next door looked a bit more inviting, but we did our
  usual 'take a risk and try it' method... My fiance and I had our engagement celebration here - must say, it was a magical evening! I am Armenian and he is French, so between the designs inside the... Nothing really special service was somewhat slow. Don't be in a hurry!!....Food was not what we are used to at a Mexican resturant. I'm always happy after I eat here.  I can't get enough of the mashed potatoes and gravy, the yummy house sald, and the tofu fries!  I live in MA now and I... Wow. Wow wow wow wow. Seriously. What an experience. This place has been on my radar for a few years now. I finally had the chance to try it for myself last... It is a really nice place for what it is - a casual steakhouse. Some of their non-steak dishes are pretty good like the craisin chicken.the bourbon teres... Awesome pizza and sandwiches, great staff!  Love this place.....definitely a regular! This is my favorite restaurant, when I'm having a \"bad\" week I will eat here almost every night and e
 verything is great.....If you can only try one thing,... There are not too many choices for pizza in the area, but good thing Jack's around. This place not only makes the best Pizza's in the Pittsfield /... Good was great, atmosphere is authentic and really nice. Our waiter went out of his way when it came to our children! We are now regulars I've been to Dante's a few times and it's always been a good experience - great food and good service. I stopped in last night for dinner and it was packed... My mother came up to visit and wanted to get my boys dinner. They picked seafood so we ordered take-out from Jimmy  Jones Locker.  The first thing I want to...