[Ginga-argentina] News Update: Billionaire Uses Brain Supplement to Stay Sharp

Billionaire-Brain-Pill billionaire-brain-pill at nkz230.limitlessinbrainidea.us
Tue Mar 31 23:31:39 CEST 2015

The food was good, but not very memorable. My sister and I shared a whole grilled fish, and the boys went for lamb kabobs (they said that they didn't even taste like lamb, which is a good thing). I didn't get to try the kabobs, because they had garlic. The service was very slow, we waited, and waited, and waited for our food to come out, and then waited some more for the check, which I didn't mind, since we weren't in a hurry, but I think that is worth mentioning for those of you who would be :)fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715