[Ginga-argentina] Breaking: Clinically Proven Brain Pill Ups Brain Power by 89%, Study 12587003

Proven Brain Supplement proven.brain.supplement at cxt119.advancebrainpower.work
Tue Mar 31 16:46:02 CEST 2015

The other Wait Staff were equally friendly & efficient! Are glasses were always filled & our table stayed clean!  Now the food, We started with Samos as ..very tasty..We had the Butter Chicken (melt in your mouth delish),  a lamb dish (spiciness could be adjusted  on some dishes) again very tender. We also had a rice dish/casserole (meat may be included ) topped with Naan, our server peeled back the Naan & revealed a yummy fragrant goodness!fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715