[Ginga-argentina] Breaking News: Your Food is Killing You

Antoinette Tran antoinette-tran at bloghealthawarenessready.work
Mon Mar 30 04:55:03 CEST 2015

Health Alert: 10 Foods You should NEVER eat. One is in your fridge Now.
Video Link Restricted after Mar. 30, 2015

Consumer Alert for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Since the mid-1990s, the number of Americans suffering from chronic diseases, such as heart disease, asthma, cancer and diabetes, has nearly doubled.

What has changed over the last 20 years that could explain this huge downward spiral in our health?

In the mid-90s, scientists started tinkering with our food supply, creating "genetically modified organisms". These GMOs are now in the majority of the food we eat.

I found scientific evidence of   . . . A conspiracy between the Federal government and some of the largest food companies in the U.S

More than 99% of Americans are putting themselves at risk simply because they don???t know the truth about our food

Visit here to to stop eating food that's likely making you sick

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Independent Research Group
CFO - Laissez-Faire Club

Important Note:  The US is the only developed nation that allows this (FDA approved) hormone in milk.

To discontinue this mail, go to
http://wqy21.bloghealthawarenessready.work
3328 Sagittis. Rd.,Gorinchem,Netherlands,9282DF
fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_14435414

Selenophoma linicola is a fungal plant pathogen infecting flax.Protapnagar is a village in Assasuni Thana, Satkhira District, Bangladesh.

All in the Game is the debut album by rapper Crime Boss. It was released on February 7, 1995 through Suave House Records, with production handled by TMix and 8Ball amp MJG.The album found mild success, peaking at 113 on the Billboard 200 and 11 on the Top RampBHipHop Albums. "The Chick" was released as a single and had a music video shot for it, but it did not reach the Billboard charts. 8Ball amp MJG and South Circle are featured throughout trackThe album found mild success, peaking at 113 on the Billboard 200 and 11 on the Top RampBHipHop Albums. 8Ball amp MJG and South Circle are featured throughout trackAmenemopet was an Ancient Egyptian princess during the 18th dynasty, probably a daughter of Thutmose IV.She is mentioned in the Theban tomb of her tutor Horemheb TT78. Horemheb not identical with the pharaoh of the same name served under the reigns of Amenhotep II, Thutmose IV and Amenhotep III, so the princess could have been the daughter of any of these pharaohs, but Thutmose is
  the most likely.She is mentioned in the Theban tomb of her tutor Horemheb TT78. Horemheb not identical with the pharaoh of the same name served under the reigns of Amenhotep II, Thutmose IV and Amenhotep III, so the princess could have been the daughter of any of these pharaohs, but Thutmose is the most likely.