[Ginga-argentina] Spam: Important:Your Lower HomeRate, Forfeit After 3/24/15 - File: 5255203

Juana Vasquez juana.vasquez at tier08.refinanceeffort.work
Thu Mar 26 23:38:44 CET 2015

We immediately found two cozy seats at the bar and decided to post up there for the evening. First of all, everything there on the menu is superb so you really can't go wrong. However, I have to give a shout out to the HAMACHI CRUDO. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. It's basically raw fish and bacon (to put it ever so simply) but it is delicious. I was tempted to just keep ordering the same thing over and over again.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715