[Ginga-argentina] Breaking: 4400 Confidential Govt Internal Memos Prove Food Scheme

Deadly Food Scandal deadly-food-scandal at deal186.iffyhealthawareness.work
Wed Mar 25 14:50:53 CET 2015

Breaking News: Drinking This = Smoking 4 packs of Cigarettes
Video Link Blacked Out after 03.25.2015

Safety Alert for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Americans spend more money on healthcare than the average person in any other country in the world, yet people in other developed nations are healthier and outlive us.

What has changed over the last 20 years that could explain this huge downward spiral in our health?

In the mid-90s, scientists started tinkering with our food supply, creating "genetically modified organisms". These GMOs are now in the majority of the food we eat.

I found scientific data of   . . . A conspiracy between the Federal government and some of the largest food companies in the U.S

More than 99% of Americans are putting themselves at risk simply because they are unaware of the danger

Visit here to stop poisoning your body with their modified food

---------------------------- >    http://view.iffyhealthawareness.work

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Independent Research Group
CFO - Laissez-Faire Club

Important Note:  The FDA covered up warnings from their own scientists about the health hazards of GMOs. Source: Internal FDA Memos

Remove email at
http://h4l5.iffyhealthawareness.work
P.O. Box 379, 7502 Sed Avenue,Siquirres,Costa Rica,31806

84002784The Level Club is a building in the Upper West Side neighborhood of New York City, located at 253 West 73rd Street. It was built as a men's club by a group of Freemasons in 1927 it served this original function for about three years. Afterwards, the building was used, in turn, as a hotel and a drug rehab center. It has now been remodeled as a condominium.The Level Club is a building in the Upper West Side neighborhood of New York City, located at 253 West 73rd Street. It has now been remodeled as a condominium.The 201314 Idaho Vandals women's basketball team represented the University of Idaho during the 201314 NCAA Division I women's basketball season. The Vandals, led by sixth year head coach Jon Newlee, played their home games at the Cowan Spectrum and were members of the Western Athletic Conference. It was Idaho's final season in the WAC as they will join the Big Sky Conference for the 201415 season. The Vandals would win the WAC championship and participate in the NCAA T
 ournament.Aug. 6  Eastern Orthodox Church calendar  Aug. 8All fixed commemorations below are observed on August 20 by Orthodox Churches on the Old Calendar.[note 1]All fixed commemorations below are observed on August 20 by Orthodox Churches on the Old Calendar.[note 1]All fixed commemorations below are observed on August 20 by Orthodox Churches on the Old Calendar.[note 1]All fixed commemorations below are observed on August 20 by Orthodox Churches on the Old Calendar.[note 1]Arona railway station Italian Stazione di Arona serves the town and comune of Arona, in the Piedmont region, northwestern Italy.1Sky is a United States based campaign in support of federal action to stem global warming and promote renewable energy. 1Sky was founded in the spring of 2007 when thirty climate campaigners were on a retreat in the Hudson Valley of New York state. Partners include Step It Up 2007 and its global successor 350.org, the Clinton Global Initiative, Greenpeace, Oxfam, and the Energy Actio
 n Coalition.