[Ginga-argentina] You've been accept by WhosWho.

Whos_Who ginga-argentina global at aduamarina.com
Wed Mar 25 13:04:04 CET 2015

       Dear_ pstringer, You were recently chosen as a potential_candidate_ to represent your professional community in the 2015 Edition of Who's__Who. The premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.  Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical __ area.  To_verify_your profile and accept the candidacy, please click_here.  On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our organization.  Warm Regards,  Membership_Division Who's Who Among_Executives_and_Professionals  Unsubscribe    Wr Group, on of h largs prva compans bas n Scolan, commsson a suy by Oxfor Economcs no h ponal conomc ffcs of Scosh npnnc.135 I foun ha Wr woul pay mor corporaon ax, sp h Scosh govrnmn's proposal o cu h ra of corporaon ax, u o  no longr bng abl o offs losss n Scolan agans profs n h rs of h UK.135 I also sa ha npnnc
 woul rsul n aonal coss an complxy n h opraon of busnss pnson schms.135 Th rpor foun ha 70% of all Scosh xpors ar sol o h rs of h UK, whch  sa woul parcularly affc h fnancal srvcs scor.135 Sanar Lf, on of h largs busnsss n h Scosh fnancal scor, sa n Fbruary 2014 ha  ha sar rgsrng compans n Englan n cas  ha o rloca som of s opraons hr.136 Rsponss Som rcn an propos Inrsas, som of hm ou-of-plac n h gr, also vola hs: I-41 an US 41 n Wsconsn (whch wll run concurrnly),12 I-49 an US 49 n Arkansas,713 I-69 an US 69 n Txas,714 an I-74 an US 74 n Norh Carolna (whch run concurrnly).15 In January 2013, h Rpublc of Irlan's Mnsr of Europan Affars, Lucna Crghon, sa ha f Scolan wr o bcom npnn, Scolan woul hav o apply for mmbrshp an ha can b a lnghy procss;227 sh lar clarf, wrng ha sh cranly  no a any sag suggs ha Scolan coul, shoul or woul b hrown ou of h EU.228 In May 2013, Rolan Vaubl, an Alrnav fur Duschlan avsr,229 publsh a papr sang ha Scolan woul rman a mmbr of h EU upon npnnc, an suggs hr wou
 l n o b ngoaons bwn h Brsh an Scosh govrnmns on sharng h rghs an oblgaons of h prcssor sa. Vaubl also sa ha Barroso's commns on h lgal poson ha no bass n h Europan ras.230 Th plan consrs svral lan an sa opons for h aack an conclus ha a lanng a S. Margars Bay, a hn unvlop bay nar Halfax, woul b supror o a rc assaul va h longr ovrlan rou. Th wh papr on npnnc proposs ha an npnn Scolan woul opn aroun 100 mbasss aroun h worl.110 Dav Camron has suggs an npnn Scolan woul b margnals a h Un Naons, whr h UK s a prmann mmbr of h Scury Councl.248 John Major has suggs ha, afr Scosh npnnc, h rmanng UK coul los s prmann sa a h UN Scury Councl.249 Hghway nams Un Sas: Th Wh Hous congraula Scolan on hr full an nrgc xrcs of mocracy. Prsn Barack Obama wlcom h rsul, sayng h look forwar o connung our srong an spcal rlaonshp wh all h popl of Gra Bran an Norhrn Irlan.396 Tn vors scovr ha somon ha vo unr hr nams a pollng saons n Glasgow,406 a mho of frau rm 'prsonaon', an hs l o an nvsgaon by Polc Scolan.40
 6 S also: Nuclar wapons an Isral Un Sas Numbr Hghway Sysm In Spmbr, polls nca ha h vo woul b closr han was nca arlr. On 6 Spmbr a YouGov poll gav hos n favour 47% vrsus 45% for hos agans; xclung hos unc, h fgurs wr 51% an 49%, rspcvly.379 Th fnal polls, akn n h las fw ays of h campagn, nca a la for No of 4-6%.380 Thr was no x poll; nsa, soon afr pollng saons ha clos, YouGov rlas a fnal poll ha ha bn akn urng h ay of vong, ncang 46% Ys, 54% No.381382 In January 2012, sourcs clos o h prm mnsr ol Th Scosman ha a unf ax an bnf sysm s a h har of a un counry an ha hs powrs coul no b volv o Scolan afr h rfrnum,314 hough Lbral Dmocra Mchal Moor sa n Augus 2013 ha voluon of pars of h wlfar bug shoul b up for ba.315 Labour polcan Jm Murphy, a formr Scrary of Sa for Scolan, has argu ha h s frcly comm o volvng wlfar powrs o h Scosh Parlamn, bu also warn ha npnnc woul b srupv an woul no b bnfcal.316 Scosh Labour's Dvoluon Commsson rcommn n March 2014 ha som aspcs of h wlfar sa, nclung housng bnf
  an ananc allowanc, shoul b volv.317