[Ginga-argentina] Spam: Fwd: Trim Your Belly and Your Sugar-Level, 1-minute a Day

Sugar is Toxic sugaristoxic at value40.articlecholesterollose.work
Wed Mar 25 03:48:26 CET 2015

Downsize Your Belly and Your Glucose Level, 1-minute a Day
25% Off ends 3-25-15

Critical Health Notice for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

What if you could manage of your high-BP in just 60-seconds a day?

...and rid yourself of your unhealthy muffin-top at the same time?

And what if that one-minute was by EATING something?

Research proves that a simple 1-minute change in your morning schedule can REMAKE your entire body in as little as 2-weeks.

Go here to discover the 1-minute routine that KILLS High Blood Pressure & Eliminates your bulky waistline,

http://check.articlecholesterollose.work

25% Off ends 3-25-15

No longer wish to receive our mail, please visit
http://kwq664.articlecholesterollose.work
Ap #150-8313 Lacus, Street, Cork, Ireland

I have been here now several times since it opened and they have delivered every time. It is a small joint and can get crowded, so I recommend coming on a weeknight evening or earlier in the day when the wait will not be as long.  I love the music they play and energy in the bar.

My favorite drink I have had is the Fraud or Fable, don't be deterred by the tequila and egg whites, it is delicious.  My husband's favorite is the whiskey cocktail, Red N Wolf. They also have a great beer and wine list.

We recommend the Lumpia  and Fried Shrimp as appetizers.  I am hoping to try the crab cake next time we go. The boas and tacos are good, but the burger and fries are an absolute must!  We also really enjoyed the elotes and the mac and cheese.

Keep up the good work Little Bad Wolf.  We are happy to have you in the hood.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715