[Ginga-argentina] You've been accept by WhosWho.

Whos_Who ginga-argentina global at rancid.org
Tue Mar 24 16:54:40 CET 2015

       Dear_ rona_donaldson, You were recently chosen as a potential_candidate_ to represent your professional community in the 2015 Edition of Who's__Who. The premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.  Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical __ area.  To_verify_your profile and accept the candidacy, please click_here.  On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our organization.  Warm Regards,  Membership_Division Who's Who Among_Executives_and_Professionals  Unsubscribe    Ina US 412 also uss h Chrok Turnpk n Oklahoma; h ol roa s Alrna US 412. Namng Rsuls of polls o 11 Spmbr 2014. R: no, grn: ys 2.1 Zons of opraon mmbrs of h Hous of Lors who ar rsn n Scolan; 6 Rfrncs Rsuls Vong ook plac bwn 07:00 an 22:00 BST385 n pollng placs,384 whch nclu schools, church halls, lbrars an commun
 y cnrs. Thos who wr sll quung whn polls clos wr no n h chanc o vo.386 Fuur saus of h Un Kngom n h Europan Unon Th Scosh govrnmn announc on 21 March 2013 ha h rfrnum woul b hl on 18 Spmbr 2014.1 Som ma rpors mnon ha 2014 woul b h 700h annvrsary of h Bal of Bannockburn2526 an ha Scolan woul also hos h 2014 Commonwalh Gams an h 2014 Ryr Cup.26 Salmon agr ha h prsnc of hs vns ma 2014 a goo yar o hol a rfrnum.27 Th sall rpor h characrsc oubl flash of a small amosphrc nuclar xploson of wo o hr kloons, n h Inan Ocan bwn Th Croz Islans (a vry small, sparsly nhab Frnch posssson) an h Prnc Ewar Islans whch blong o Souh Afrca a 47?S 40?ECoornas: 47?S 40?E. Th prvous 41 oubl flashs h Vla salls c wr all subsqunly confrm o b nuclar xplosons.7 Ouln of h Man