[Ginga-argentina] Health Alert: Milk Worse than Smoking?

FDA Approved Poison fdaapprovedpoison at maxi16.publicinfotrade.work
Tue Mar 24 09:49:12 CET 2015

Health Alert:  Drinking Milk Can Be Worse than Smoking Cigarettes?
March 2015 Press Release
Video Link expires 3/23415

Dear Reader,

Did you know that according to a study from an esteemed medical school, some types of milk are now connected to cancer, and could cause as much damage to your health as smoking four packs of cigarettes a day?

Think about that ...

Smoking four packs a day is almost certain to lead to an early death ... but according to the latest research, a certain type of milk could be even worse.

Yet I???d bet not one in 1,000 people knows what type of milk it is.

There???s a good chance this milk may be in your fridge right now.

It was in mine, too. Until I came across the research you???re about to see.

Visit here to find out what foods are making you sick,   http://learnmore.publicinfotrade.work

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Director
Laissez Faire Club

Go here to decline further emails
http://btos1.publicinfotrade.work
Ap #270-2724 Ac Av., Anklam, 44089, Germany

I love great customer service as much as I love great Texan fair, so this place is a no brainer.

I'm a problem child at most restaurants--I don't eat gluten, dairy or sugar. You may think a biscuit spot would be especially tricky for me. But my waiter at Beehive was the best. He helped me to modify the sauce and side on one of my preferred dinner options. Shrimp + creamy sauce and bacon + grits became Shrimp + tomato-y sauce and bacon + collared greens.

He probably checked with the kitchen 2 or 3 times to make sure we were in the clear. And the result was tasty, healthy and satisfying. Great experience overall!fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715