[Ginga-argentina] Spam: Harvard Brain Discovery: How to Increase Brain Power in 13 days #3570649

Harvard-Brain-Discovery Harvard-Brain-Discovery at lemma11.basiclackfocusedcontrol.work
Tue Mar 24 02:43:32 CET 2015

Harvard Brain Discovery: How to Increase Brain Power in 13 days
Brain Discovery: 3570649
25% Discount ends 3-23-2105

Member: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Will you remember your loved one's names in 10 years?

A recent Harvard neurological report confirma you can REVERSE signs of dementia.

More than 5,000 participants ranging from ages 44-83 have seen up to 42% increase in their memories and cognitive skills in as little as 11 days.

Go here for this proven reversal system and never forget your loved ones:

* 25% Member Discount ends 3-23-2015

Source:  Harvard Brain Almanac

Decline this offer;  http://itsd3.basiclackfocusedcontrol.work
7678 Aliquam Rd., Hamburg, 00930, Germany
3570649fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

Seriously - it's been over six months since I've initial stop to Ballard's Morsel and Bean! Revisited with college friend who just returned from Kauai and the Big Island.
As a creature of habit, I ordered a Fast Break on a cheddar chive biscuit and 12 ounce mocha  I was kindly treated by college friend. She ordered biscuits and gravy and a 12 ounce latte - her first major meal since returning from her island hopping.

Let's just say the food and coffee remained consistently delicious from my perspective. It was a challenge to listen to her island travelogue while savoring tasty goodness.  Tomato jam! Cheesy, eggy, bacony - mmmmm. Despite the crowds, it was nice to be able to sit at the counter, soak in the late winter sunshine, savor this breakfast treat, and catch up. Try that at Caf?? Besalu, and one is likely to get major stink-eye from the folks in line.

Different cooks on the line, but they sure exhibited their respective experience which kept the stream of orders manageable.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715