[Ginga-argentina] Critical: Take a Look at Your Experian Rating for Irregularities, Immediately

Experian Rank Errors experian.rank.errors at fractal08.aimcreditscorespace.work
Mon Mar 23 23:57:29 CET 2015

I first discovered Taylor's Sausages about 4 years ago through the Eastbay Express. At the time they were running their best of the bay issue and Taylor's had been voted best local sausage; so as a sausage connoisseur, I knew I had to pay this place a visit in order to judge their quality for myself. I came here the very next day, and was immediately fascinated by the sights I saw. I was amazed to see so many people working so hard to preserve the almost lost art of sausage making. These people do sausages the right way, they use high quality cuts of pork, they cure their own meats, and they do all the smoking on site (Cut Out the Middle Man). The variety here is excellent, they have everything from mild links to Texas bratwurst to traditional Boudin; something to satisfy everyone's palette.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715