[Ginga-argentina] Second Notice: Lock Your Lower Monthly Rate by 3-24-15, Acnt: 5275799

Courtney Mclaughlin courtney_mclaughlin at fractal04.refinanceformed.work
Mon Mar 23 23:35:05 CET 2015

Tria is one of my favorite places to go in Philadelphia! Definitely would recommend it to anyone. My first visit was with my girlfriend (our very first date) and it was perfect. They offered great food/drinks, service, and all at a very reasonable price. The place is also very cozy and intimate - perfect for a date. Since then, Tria has become a great default and a restaurant I know I can count on. Make sure to go a bit early since it is a smaller restaurant and can get busy.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715.