[Ginga-argentina] Fwd: Have a Look at Your TransUnion Score for Mistakes, Within 24 Hours

TransUnion Score Mistakes transunionscoremistakes at arctan146.handlescoreupdatetype.work
Mon Mar 23 21:09:00 CET 2015

I have nothing but positive things to say about this place, other than it could be bigger, but then it may lose its charm, so it's great as is :) Located in Kensington market, Michael serves up freshly prepared, ocean approved eats. We ordered the halibut and chips and lobster po boy. The fish was incredibly flaky and flavourful. Fries were lightly salted, skins on. The lobster was lightly battered and fried, inside a buttery toasted bun with cheese and coleslaw. We thoroughly enjoyed every bite of our food, and watched as Michael took the time to chat with his customers and genuinely thank them for checking out his place. His place has been around for 5 years,  and if you haven't yet, I highly recommend you go here the next time you want fish n' chips. You won't be disappointed! I've also heard great things about the wings and poutine.