[Ginga-argentina] Critical: Take a Look at Your Experian Rating for Irregularities, Immediately

Experian Rank Errors experian.score.report at subset01.nearlyscorefunds.work
Mon Mar 23 20:15:45 CET 2015

I went in for lunch and ordered a white and dark jerk chicken combination plate that came with a side of beans and rice, sweet plantains, and a house salad. The beans and rice didn't have much flavor and seemed a little dry. The sweet plantains were very tasty, and they were easily the best part of the meal. The house salad was the same as all other house salads, so I have no complaint. Regarding the jerk chicken, I really don't see what is special about it. The chicken itself was basic, and you had to rely on the jerk sauce to help mask the fact that the dark meat tasted dry and seemed like it was sitting out for a bit; the white meat was nice and juicy. The jerk sauce itself was okay, but nothing special.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715