[Ginga-argentina] Your Lower Home Rate Inside, Must Lock by 3/23/15

Bessie Neil bessie.neil at subset09.totalrefiloan.work
Mon Mar 23 19:13:18 CET 2015

The lassis were amazing as well. I was blinded by how many choices of lassi that there were on the board, but I wanted to stick with the classic mango. It was the perfect sweetness, not overpowering, and had just a hint of tartness from the yogurt. The strawberry lassi was wonderful as well - tasted like a healthier and fresher version of a milkshake. I can't wait to come back and try all of the other delicious combinations and flavors of lassi. Mood Cafe also has vegan options (with coconut milk, almond milk, or soy milk), which is great and a must-try in the future for me too..fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715.