[Ginga-argentina] Fwd: Lower Your High-BP AND Your Muffin-Top in 1-minute a Day

Muffin-Top Reducer muffintopreducer at subset03.grimlosecholesterolfast.work
Mon Mar 23 18:13:19 CET 2015

Lower Your High-BP AND Your Muffin-Top in 1-minute a Day

Critical Health Notice for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

What if you could manage of your high-BP in just 60-seconds a day?

...and rid yourself of your unhealthy muffin-top at the same time?

And what if that one-minute was by EATING something?

Research proves that a simple 1-minute change in your morning schedule can REMAKE your entire body in as little as 2-weeks.

Go here to discover the 1-minute routine that KILLS High Blood Pressure & Eliminates your bulky waistline,

http://startnow.grimlosecholesterolfast.work

25% SAVINGS EXPIRES: SATURDAY, MARCH 22, 2015.

Discontinue emails
http://ggrt09.grimlosecholesterolfast.work
694-5109 At Avenue, Delft, 8887VZ, Netherlands

Let me preface this by saying that I have always loved (and bragged on to all my friends) Rodeo Goat, ever since I would frequent the Fort Worth location when I was in school. While I do not eat meat, I do enjoy a well-made veggie burger, and Rodeo offers many variations. In fact, you can order any of their burgers on the menu with a substituted quinoa patty or black bean patty. Their drink menu is also fantastic, with orange juice- and vodka-spiked Revolver Blood and Honey (the Fainting Goat) and orange-flavored Tang mixed with alcohol-slush goodness (Moontang). These are just a couple of their satisfying and buzzed-after-one drinks.

Last night, I brought two of my friends here for their first time. I always love the casual seat-yourself atmosphere, but during busier times, I can see how this could create problems and stress for the servers that have the "best sections," i.e., the tables with good views in the center of it all, where my friends and I chose to sit.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715