[Ginga-argentina] Spam: Attention: Your New Lower Rate, Expires 3-19-15 #17415067

Tricia Hamilton Tricia.Hamilton at subset77.gettingloanquick.work
Thu Mar 19 22:09:05 CET 2015

This is not a place that you go for the atmosphere. It is a place that you go for the food. The day that I was there 2 people were eating on the video game because there wasn't another table. I had the burnt ends and they were extremely absolutely perfect. I also tried the baked beans and wished that I had gone with another side instead. They were ok...but not my style. The mac and cheese was good, but again, not great. If I were just rating the meat this would be a 5 star restaurant. The sides drag it down a bit.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715.