[Ginga-argentina] Alert:There is now a registered-child-offender living near you! No.2219267426

COMMUNITY SAFETY ALERT COMMUNITYSAFETYALERT at keepyourcommunity-safe.rocks
Wed Jan 14 22:19:53 CET 2015

January 14th, 2015.

****************************************.
FDLW-390 NEIGHBORHOOD SAFETY UPDATES.

MESSAGE ID #15435886552.
****************************************.

The reason that we're contacting you today is to inform you a registered-child offender has just moved into your area. (This information was gathered using your local-area zipcode). Whenever a child-predator moves to a new neighborhood, this information becomes public.

Go here now to find out more about this predator-alert: http://learn1.keepyourcommunity-safe.rocks

Best-Regards,
FDLW-390 NEIGHBORHOOD SAFETY UPDATES.

/Quit this emailad-membership now by going here: http://halt7.keepyourcommunity-safe.rocks

Post Office Box No.3109
Houston T.X._77253-3109
4200-4092fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_92832219267.,482715435886432875

kinky, but delicious.  The side dishes went a bit unnoticed except for the corn with green chiles and cotija cheese.  Eating this reminded of the fair food where you get the corn on the cob and you can pile on the toppings.  Having a tequila menu was an added bonus. Ended up getting the Mesa Burger and loved the onions and spinach leafs that accompany the burger. The bread also sets it apart from other burger spots. Nicely toasted and the beef came out that perfect pink. Does it really set itself far ahead of other burger places... eh well no it is a burger so I guess I should have expected that. I planned to try other items however, looking around it seemed as though everyone within our vicinity was having the burger. I've had this happen way too many times where I stray away from