[Ginga-argentina] Attn:There is a child-predator living in your neighborhood! No.2040786142

NEIGHBORHOOD SAFETY NEIGHBORHOODSAFETY at your-neighborhoodsafety.rocks
Tue Jan 13 01:11:34 CET 2015

01 - 12 - 2015.

#####################################.
DKE-38 SAFETY ALERTS.

CORRESPONDENCE NO.20407861632.
#####################################.

We are sending you this notice today to let you know that a registered-child-offender has recently moved into your neighborhood (based upon your local zipcode). This information becomes public whenever a child-predator moves to a new area.

Visit here now to find out more about this predator-alert: http://shop2.your-neighborhoodsafety.rocks

Thank you,
DKE-38 SAFETY ALERTS.

/Halt future emailad-content now by going right here: http://end5.your-neighborhoodsafety.rocks

PO #3109
Houston Texas.
ZIP#:77253-3109
4-29814427052.48277fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_020314427052.42

shitake mushrooms.  My first time eating raw beef in a tartare form and I really liked it.  It was good by itself, or piled onto the toasted bread and a piece of the shitake mushroom. While everyone else chose a burger or sandwich, I tried to be different and went along with the Mahi Mahi with roasted pineapple sauce and, caramalized pineapple, and creamy green chili rice.  I'm terribly sorry to say Bobby Flay, but this is probably one of the worst dish I have ever ordered.  The mahi mahi was tasteless and very dry, and it did not go well with the rest of the dish.  I enjoyed eating the little pieces of pineapple and the rice more than the main part of the dish.  My friend had said, "the one person that wanted to go here the most, ordered the worst" Minus 1 star for this dish, or else it would've been a 5 star restaurant to me. However, I was able to try the New Mexican Spiced Pork Tenderloin Sandwich and the Pressed