[Ginga-argentina] Alert:There is now a child-predator living in your-neighborhood! No.20524342342

NEIGHBORHOOD SAFETY INFO NEIGHBORHOODSAFETYINFO at getyournewsafety-alerts.rocks
Fri Jan 9 23:01:32 CET 2015

01 - 09 - 2015.

DDW-30 NEIGHBORHOOD SAFETY ALERT.
NOTICE No.20524342442.

We are reaching out to you today via this automated-notification to inform you that a registered child-offender has recently moved into your-area. (We based this information off your zipcode). Whenever a child-predator moves to a new-area, this information becomes public.

Visit here right now to find out more about this child-predator: http://find4.getyournewsafety-alerts.rocks

Sincerely,
DDW-30 NEIGHBORHOOD SAFETY ALERT.

:Halt future emailad-content now by going right here: http://quit8.getyournewsafety-alerts.rocks

Post Office Box #3109
Houston Texas
ZIPCODENUM: 77253-3109
4634-435220524342436346.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_020320524342432

that we had to wait for a reservation and my friend had to ask twice for items he ordered. 20524342 waitress was ok, a lil weird : ) we dropped 600$ with tip and they were acting like we were bothering them by asking them for things. Oh well! I did love their paper towels in 20524342 bathroom! I may have come in with too high of expectations given that this is a Bobby Flay restaurant, but left rather underwhelmed. While visiting vegas my friend and I decided that if there was one Iron chef restaurant we would make it to might as well make it a Bobby Flay restaurant and go for what he is known for.. some good grilled meat (steak and burgers in our case) with some heat. 20524342 burger was okay, nothing to write home about and there really wasnt much of a kick in 20524342 salsa they provided alongside of it. And Im a whuss when it comes to heat.. so I should have been able to feel it. My friend ordered 20524342 steak which