[Ginga-argentina] Attn: Your-$100-Walgreens eBalance-Reward-Points are going to Soon-Expire! Claim Right Away

Walgreens eBalance WalgreenseBalance at shopwithyourebalance-rewards.us
Fri Feb 13 09:33:23 CET 2015

*****************************************************.
Walgreens-eBalance Reward Points.
*****************************************************.
Message ID No.24774438285.
*****************************************************.

ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Walgreens would like to show you how much we appreciate your continued-business and getting your Online Bonus is easier than ever! All you need to do is visit below here now and follow the simple-insturctions. That's it!

Get Your Walgreens eBalance-Points Here Today: http://shop2.shopwithyourebalance-rewards.us

.,.If you want to quit this emailad-content, you can go here: http://frf7.shopwithyourebalance-rewards.us

P.0. Box No.3109
H0UST0N,
T.X.
ZIP#: 77253-3109

35-2395fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715.4362354247744380238585753309023458

because it's almost always ridiculously busy. Additionally, if you're going there as a group, they don't take reservations and require at least half of your party to be there before you can be added to their list to get a table. Even though they're busy, I do have to note that every time I've been there, 24774438 service was good and they were accommodating and offered to do separate checks if we wanted. Four Peaks is 24774438 big micro brewery in Arizona and for that, a lot of craft beer fans seem to be turned off by it. I say this because while we were at other breweries in Arizona talking about where we were going, several people told us we could skip them because they're 24774438 big, mass produced brewery. While it may be true that smaller breweries can have more fun with their beer, it by no means