[Ginga-argentina] Spam: Re: Your Reduced Window-Replacement Installation #7382254

Window Installation Notice windowinstallationnotice at newindesignfeatures1.us
Tue Feb 3 15:37:45 CET 2015

NEW SPECIALS on Window-Replacement Posted in Your Area:

Notice: 7382254
Date: 2/3/15

To: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org

We would like to inform you of new specials on window-replacement with specials ranging from 50% OFF major brands to Buy1/Get1 Complimentary deals.

To view your areas window-replacement specials, please go to the link below:

Uncover My Window-Replacement Specials #7382254:
http://windowfinder.newindesignfeatures1.us

Let our installers handle the job for you and never worry about a corrupt installation.

- End Notice ----------

to*ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org- thank you for your interest in the -above ad-vertise-ment. if you would like to not receive anymore, just go here : http://nomoreadvs.newindesignfeatures1.us
945Oeminni/Drive    #56835    B e a  v e r t o n *    OR-  97  0 0 8