[Ginga-argentina] Super 70% savings when you go solar this summer, Solar Rebates end Soon -15365870

Go Solar America Go-Solar-America at anyrem.ninja
Thu Apr 30 23:35:30 CEST 2015

The summer sun means super savings when you go solar, 70% Off Electric, Govt Rebates end Soon, Go here now > http://grabtoday.anyrem.ninja

Excellent service, clean, great drinks, fantastic food and quick too! Open late with ample free parking as well. I ordered the Monster Margarita and it was... After an afternoon tour of the West Baden and French Lick hotels, my host selected Hagan's for dinner. An overall great experience nestled just outside... Torn between 4 and 5. I have had much better meals but given that it was in the hotel and in the middle of small town Indiana, I was pretty impressed.... Possibly some of the best pizza around! Chicago style, meatball, onion, green pepper, black olive and mushroom was our order last night. Yum! Good prices,... We were a large family group of 11 and had prompt and courteous service. I had one of the best burgers I've ever eaten (split with husband)!  Handmade chips... Approximately the same price for steak as Morton's Steakhouse or Jeff Ruby's or 19 Steak \u0026 Seafofa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715