[Ginga-argentina] Urgent: Your auto-warranty payment is past due - Policy No. 20541857

Glenna Salazar Glenna-Salazar at servecarprotectionsflip.ninja
Thu Apr 30 22:22:14 CEST 2015

*** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by 04.30.2015 and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

Final warranty notice
Ref No: 20541857

Please go here to respond by 04.30.2015, mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://search.servecarprotectionsflip.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Susan Olson

Manage email-message status here
http://voj4r.servecarprotectionsflip.ninja
333-4737 Sapien. Avenue,Bergerac,France,31114

12001872 - 20541857 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

Their wings are as good as Hooters except they don't charge extra for blue cheese. Unless you want additional then it's $.50. Employees and owner are... Some of the reviews on here really surprise me because I have been to this restaurant multiple times and have always had fantastic experiences.  I noticed... My family and I eat here often and get take out a lot as well and we have not had a disappointing experience! The salads are great and the chicken tenders... Waffle House is as good as it gets for a quick inexpensive meal. Our favorite dish is the hash browns, served, scattered, smothered, covered, and chunked.... This place is a little far off of Interstate 65, but well worth it for the small-town atmosphere and the awesome margaritas!....First of all, the restaurant... Food, okay...it was very affordable! I ordered the Pork Dinner with corn bread, mac and cheese, and corn nuggets, with Sweet Tea to drink. The Mac and... Best Mexican food in White House. Always fast service. Ni
 ce covered patio for nicer weather months. Close to interstate if you are traveling through. On our long drive to visit my boyfriends family in Tennessee, we finally decided to stop by Cracker Barrel for some grub. ....Ambiance The same as all of... I love the Waffle House.....I'm not a big fan of the Waffle House's in our area. The quality isn't as good and service can be rough. ....This location is... Era In great neck has great atmosphere, I will give them that- The faciilites are always spot on clean, service here is very nice, they put an emphasize on... Love the food here! Decorated really beautifully, almost like a trendy restaurant in the city. ....I come often with friends when we want to go somewhere... Came across this place after a Yelp search and my boyfriend and I decided to try it. I got a Greek salad to start - the dressing was tangy and full of... My friends and I decided to eat here after debating it for a while. This place turned out to be really good solely becau
 se of the french fries and free... Lola is our consistent restaurant week spot.  While a bit pricy for us outside of restaurant week, the food is sublime.  I am not surprised that that the... The owners of this restaurant are the best. The restaurant is very quaint and homey, Lucette and Jean-Luc really make you feel like family. ....My husband's... Very quaint hidden away restaurant in Port Washington where brunch was delicious and it provides a warm and comfy atmosphere and great service. ..I love... Came here for lunch and the food was delicious and reasonable priced.  I requested a bento box lunch that was a few dollars more.  The decor was simple and... so moist \u0026 scrumptious . a delicious explosion of flavors \u0026 textures. ..please ask for bianca she is the fasnizzle..=bareburger rocks