[Ginga-argentina] AARP Medicare Choices, Save up to 37% Today Only #16616596

Humana Medicare Choices HumanaMedicareChoices at jinxhealthsource.ninja
Thu Apr 30 21:33:19 CEST 2015

Medicare Coverage News for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Due to Healthcare Reform, healthcare carriers are now offering savings of 37% on Medigap Coverage.

Aetna Supplement Benefits
Save up to 39%
Expires Next 24hrs
No. 16616596

Receive savings from top national carriers including Aetna, Humana, Cigna, Blue Cross, UnitedHealthcare, AARP.

Go here to Enter your ZipCode and Save 40% on Medicare Benefits, http://learn.jinxhealthsource.ninja

Update advertising status at:
http://adv1.jinxhealthsource.ninja
or mail:Medicare Providers//139 Illinois St.//El Segundo CA 90245
-fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715-20952988-
-Modify message settings now:
http://cr7iv.jinxhealthsource.ninja
612-8449 Risus, Rd.,Innsbruck,Austria,9842
16616596-16616596

Excellent service, excellent food.  We don't go out to eat often, but when we do Kaldera is one of our first choices. Food was delicious will stop by again and again. Sweet bread, corn fitters actually everything was my favorite. Giovanni's is my favorite pizza place in Newton! It's a great place for a casual dinner during the week. Being newer to Newton, I've heard the great history... Excellent pizza, nicely crusted. Cheerful service. Oh, and the only place open on a damp Saturday night in Grinnell! The store opens at 5pm for buffet. But food items are not available not until \"past\" 5pm. Silverware is a big deal issue to me. I do not think they comply... This is an excellent stop if in Pella, Iowa! The Greek Gyro platter is outstanding!! The service is very good as well. I met a couple who always gets... Home cooking, pot roast for lunch was recommended with mashed potatoes, $4.95 and too much too eat. Salad greens fresh and crisp. Cheap and homey diner, no... You could easily dr
 ive right by Big John's and never know it's there, but once you find it, you won't forget it!....The menu consists of what they call... Yes, good people. I am in Iowa. Because the candidates are talking about what is good for Main Street instead of Wall Street, so I decided to go to where... Very rarely do I want to give a pub a six star rating..but today was an exception! I've been watching my carbs so I opted for an appetizer called Hawg... We stopped in here for a business meeting. To our surprise this little hole in the wall offered a very elegant dinner for a business meeting. Our waitress... This is about as upscale as Enid gets. We stop in on occasion and grab a appetizer at the bar and have a pint or two. Their homemade tater tots are great,... Ate lunch and had the Ocean Wrap.  Shrimp with a spicy mayo/caper sauce in a tomato wrap.  Shrimp can be easily overdone into a piece of rubber.  This was... Try something other than a fast food lunch. Delicious fresh made meals. The
 beef bulgogi was steaming hot, with rice, an egg roll, noodles and side salad.... I'm from California and I was driving through and I was missing my Mexican food did not think they had any good Mexican food in Enid Oklahoma boy was I... Server was very nice and very friendly. We went there for a birthday party and was taken care of even tho it was prom nite and softball season with a full... When you walk into the Flamingo Lounge you are stepping through a time portal, back to a time when the neighborhood bar was where folks went to have a few... Great New Chinese Buffet in Oakwood Mall. Everything we tried was really good and it was very clean. Not only does it have more buffet items than the other...fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715