[Ginga-argentina] TransUnion Protection Notice: Double-check your score at no cost by 04/30/2015 _23450871

Equifax Score Report EquifaxScoreReport at rps101.fasrec.ninja
Thu Apr 30 19:39:43 CEST 2015

Equifax Security: No-cost score verification ends 04/30/2015, Visit here now, http://limited.fasrec.ninja

We have been to Bar Boulud a number of times, and have always enjoyed the experience. SWunday was no exception. We love the idea that you can just come in... I was passing by from Crater Lake National Park and found some recommendation on Yelp of thi establishment.  Friday evening it was packed, me and my friends... Hey Eagles Nest! You guys are awesome! We rolled into town late on a rainy night and were freezing and starving, and there wasn't any other place to eat.... It looks a bit worn, but if you can get past that the food is really good. We've eaten here often when passing through Lakeview. Service is somewhat slow... Great jewel in this litte town.  Had lunch special for Sunday lunch.   It was delicious. After reading the reviews on Yelp we decided to try the Pioneer for dinner during our stay at Summer Lake Hot Springs.  We are glad we did!  ..We stopped by... Greasy, but if you are looking for a burger, they are pretty good.  Expected more of a bakery given the name, so was
 perhaps skewed by preconceptions. Under New management now. Our server was extremely friendly prices have gone up a little but not too bad. Portions are decent BUT I witnessed one of the... This was a great time.  So beautiful on the lake.  Bring your own wine and just relax.  Dinner was excellent.  Buffet styl