[Ginga-argentina] AARP Medicare Plans- Save up to 38% by 30Apr2015 No.10072219

BCBS Medicare Choices BCBS-MedicareChoices at aqx118.teammedcarehelp.ninja
Thu Apr 30 14:50:58 CEST 2015

Medigap Benefit Information for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Due to Medicare Reform, healthcare carriers are now offering savings up to 40% on Medigap Coverage.

AARP Senior Choices
Less than $32/mo.
Ends Next 24hrs
Ref: 10072219

Receive savings from top national carriers including Humana, Cigna, Blue Cross, UnitedHealthcare, AARP, Aetna.

Go here to Enter your ZipCode and Save 38% on Medicare Insurance> http://visit.teammedcarehelp.ninja

Dismiss this solicitation at,
(http://xuq79.teammedcarehelp.ninja
or mail:Medicare Providers//139 Illinois St.//El Segundo CA 90245
-fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715-18662138-
-Modify message settings now:
http://azy43.teammedcarehelp.ninja
9210 Pretium Avenue,Arbroath,United Kingdom,JX0 7AI
10072219-10072219

Came here with my girlfriend to celebrate our anniversary, on a cold blustery day in early February. While the decor was nothing to write home about, the... My husband and I worked with Clean Slate Catering for our wedding in June and we cannot say enough good things about them. They went above and beyond on... My fiance picked me up from work on a Friday night and told me he had a surprise.  The surprise was an amazing dinner at the Back Porch.  It is out of the... Oh Italian Oven. What a delight. There used to be several of these restaurants in the area, but sadly, business declined and this is the last one left. So... GrapeWife and I stopped in for a late lunch today. I was craving fish so I tried what the menu called their most complimented dish, the Salmon Crunch. This... My boyfriend and I pulled into this inn because it appeared to be the only restaurant for miles along the National Pike. He ordered the venison chili, which... There must *always* be..pickled eggs included in..
 antipasto plates! We accidentally drove by this place and saw the smoke pouring out of the giant barrel smokers. We  almost killed ourselves making a u turn to see what was... In my top five pizza places. The cheese and sauce are perfect together. The sandwiches are good picks too. And they are always pretty fast First visit to Maumee Bay Brew Pub and I wasn't disappointed.....They have quite a few beers on tap and you can get a six-beer sampler for $7.95. I enjoyed... One of the better restaurants in Toledo.  This was my second time here and my first review.  This restaurant would be in my top 5 restaurants in... Best steakhouse in Toledo, OH , bar none. Try this combo - Avocado Salad, Shrimp de Jonghe, Prime Filet on the Bone, Elote Style Corn and Aioli Fries.... I heard about this little gem on Yelp when searching for pizza places downtown. I'm a big fan of NY style pizza. The staff is pretty friendly and helpful.... This is the go-to place for the masses for food before the game
  at the Mud Hen's stadium. This said, though, this is definitely not the place to go if... First visit, took my mom to lunch for her birthday. The birthday deal is amazing- depending on the number in your party, you get a percentage off and free... I prefer the original location on Front Street for atmosphere, but the food is just as good here. If you go during the offseason for the Hens, then it's... Friday 3/27/15 was my wife's birthday.  We usually go to the Red Lobster as that is her favorite place to eat.  Our friends told us about the Birthday meal... Best salad, I've ever had. Walking in I felt like I was late arriving to an awesome party. Everyone was so happy! Then I took my first bite of their...fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715