[Ginga-argentina] Newest iPad Gadget, Limited Time Only --23491640

Apple iPhone Keyboard AppleiPhoneKeyboard at pkr17.yrgig.ninja
Thu Apr 30 01:06:47 CEST 2015

Go Here for the #1 iPad Add-on, While Supplies Last-  http://ordernow.yrgig.ninja

I went here at 5pm on Saturday night and there was already a 40 minute wait!  So, I sat at the bar and ordered.  The ladies at the bar were very sweet and... Always delicious. I love this place. It's the best Italian food in corpus. The workers are so nice. The chianti is delicious. Love the atmosphere. I always... This is one of those rare gems that when you are inside the restaurant, you forget that you are in Corpus.  It is a high end French Bistro with reasonable... My husband and I had our anniversary dinner here and it was an awesome experience! We had reserved a table online, requesting for a booth with a view and... New restaurant I had to try in Corpus Christi.......Night started off to get some Pho Saigon... yet they are closed. Drove over here and they were open and... Awesome food. The employees didn't seem to knowledgeable about the menu. Stay away from the brisket tacos. I'm currently atten