[Ginga-argentina] True Testimonial, "I shed 6 lbs in the first 15 days"- Free Bottle

Belly Battle BellyBattle at pkr02.ereya.ninja
Wed Apr 29 23:22:39 CEST 2015

"I dropped 14 lbs in just 2 weeks". Free Bottle

Go Here -----------------------------  http://haveitnow.ereya.ninja

Loved this place. Took a group of \"foodies\" here and it didn't disappoint. Everyone loved their meals and the pasta bar is awesome.   The Cherry Mojitos are... Went here on Saturday early evening. We asked to sit outside and the hostess said she needed to ask because she didn't know if there was a server for... I only gave four star boxes because of the music contribution, as it was too main stream elevator jazz lounge for me. Now, for the rest of the atmosphere,... Definitely try the Chicken Enchilada - it's a sweet surprise. The corn chowder is also really good. ....Gluten free options are noted on the menu \u0026 staff is... I generally just drink here but when I do order food it is always good, traditional American food. Big, juicy burgers - hefty orders of cheese curds - their... My fianc\u00e9 played in the 2014 Roots, Rock, \u0026 Deep Blues Festival in Longfellow and  while I could have walked home to make a late