[Ginga-argentina] Eliminate 23# of unwanted bellyflab by June 1st, Free-Trail Expires in 24 Hours --14538019

Be Summer Ready BeSummerReady at pkr01.gmkit.ninja
Wed Apr 29 23:16:53 CEST 2015

We live very close to the Glass Onion, which is a dangerous thing.....Four of us went on a Saturday night in January and it was very empty. I think there were... The Baldwin Saloon was recommended by the hotel, so I wasn't sure if that was the kiss of death or not, since I rarely get a good suggestion from the folks... Does not fail to deliver.  Have been back several times since my first review.  They continue to deliver exceptional service with huge, exciting flavors.... Went here with my fianc\u00e9 hoping for a nice intimate dinner. I want expecting much except for good Italian food. Let me tell you, what we got was so much... Yes. Those are the things you will say after you enjoy yourself here.....Excellent New York style pizza that is legit.... Trust me on that... This is one of the best restaurants in Hood River as well as the rest of the world. Chef Ben Stenn is knowledgeablefa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715