[Ginga-argentina] BCBS Medicare Options- Less than $30/mo. by 04/27/2015 No.6531441

BlueCross Senior Benefits BlueCross-Senior-Benefits at hgh51.sumoprovidemedical.ninja
Tue Apr 28 02:59:08 CEST 2015

Supplement Insurance News for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Due to the Healthcare Reform Act, healthcare carriers are now offering discounts of 38% on Medicare Benefits.

BlueCross Medicare Benefits
Save up to 37%
Ends Next 24hrs
Ref: 6531441

Receive discounts from top national carriers including Cigna, Blue Cross, UnitedHealthcare, AARP, Aetna, Humana.

Go here to Enter your ZipCode and Save 38% on Supplement Benefits- http://search.sumoprovidemedical.ninja

**********************
Manageoffer status here::
http://dqy76.sumoprovidemedical.ninja
or mail:Medicare Providers//139 Illinois St.//El Segundo CA 90245
-fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715-14275731-
-Modify message settings now:
http://ks541.sumoprovidemedical.ninja
312-3840 Commodo Road,Barranca,Costa Rica,41219
6531441-6531441

Martinelli's was absolutely the best we've experienced!  Once we entered the establishment, we were greeted and treated as a valued customer.  This was the... Insanely good food.  We moved to the area from Lawrence and tried in vain to find a restaurant with quality food for years.  The Renaissance Cafe is the... I am in the Salina area frequently for business. When you feel like a steak this is the best and only place to get a high quality steak. My husband and I live just 20 miles from here. About 9 months ago we started \"eating clean,\" but their Nachos Supreme with Steak is very very high on our... The Scheme is amazing, if a little bit quirky.....Definitely call ahead for a table, and consider pre-ordering your pizza.  If you don't call ahead you may... this is an amazing restaurant in lindsborg.  i love finding little gems like this in the most unexpected places.  i would say the same for all of lindsborg,... I've traveled the world danced with the devil in the pale moon light
  and been to the dark side of the moon. I've dined with the gods and had drinks with the... I am going to give this place 3 stars because it is exactly what I expected. A little diner style family restaurant with a slightly ambitious menu for a... Great food!! You won't be disappointed. I have breakfast and lunch there and both were awesome. I love La Charreada Mexican Restaurant. Eight times out of 10 we received great food and service. The only critiques I have is that sometimes the restrooms... Definitely recommend this for Marion. ....The suggestion is the Stromboli. It's a stark contrast from what I am used to seeing on \"Kitchen Nightmares.\" Really do not understand the low scores of this establishment. We went there for lunch and my wife had the Lasagna and I had the Chef Salad. The Lasagna... Once again a very well prepared and delicious meal at Mi Pueblo. We had the Steak Fajitas served with Shredded Cheese, Shredded Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions... This restaurant is in the C
 harley Creek Inn.  What a pleasant surprise.  I was staying at the hotel which is gorgeous and had dinner there with two... Market street grill is your typical small town anything goes restaurant/ pub. Small town America has so many of these that look like they were trying to... Great atmosphere. Great people. Great food. Grant county's hidden gem for sure. Everything from a great burger (6-b) to steak and bacon wrapped shrimp.... Surprised no one has covered this place.....Party of 4.  We arrived 15 minutes before primetime. (you know a/k/a 3:45 on a Sunday for the blue plate crowd)... Good food, good service and friendly waitress. Try their shrimp dinner and their other full dinners. For the price yopu cannot go wrong. Also try their cole...fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715