[Ginga-argentina] ATTN: Your warranty is expired avoid expensive repairs, renew at 58% off 9683120

Jorden Houston Jorden-Houston at hgh35.speccarprotectionsfun.ninja
Tue Apr 28 01:20:33 CEST 2015

*** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by April 27, 2015 and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

-----------------------------------
Final warranty notice
Ref No: 9683120
-----------------------------------

Please go here to respond by April 27, 2015, mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://enjoy.speccarprotectionsfun.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Kylee Olsen

Change mail status at
http://mbi6.speccarprotectionsfun.ninja
Ap #360-6595 Id Av.,Helmond,Netherlands,4416WW
12058802 - 9683120 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

Cory Bahr is a brilliant culinary mind, and his flagship restaurant shows it.  The food is brilliant.  Service is second to none here.  The ambiance makes... Came here Friday night and sat in the bar area. Excellent service, exceptional drinks, and the food was outstanding. Other finer dining restaurants in this... The owner and his staff make you feel like family from the minute you come through the door. The menu is great for lunch and dinner offering fresh catfish,... The food was great and the staff was attentive and very professional.  I had the blackened redfish and it was delicious. I would definitely come here again. Love this place and have for many years. Great food and outstanding atmosphere. The service is beyond outstanding. They even offer a really good variety of... Trio's is another world tucked into a gas station in Monroe. Directly on the left side of the Shell station on Forsythe Avenue, you'll find what looks like... Told the lunch crew I was in a hurry and they h
 ad me in and out within 25 mins. Amazing service, amazing food, and amazing servers. I eat there a lot and... This place is definitely 5 stars for its class. Set in an old house with a large patio, Geno's is homemade Italian food (not like Olive Garden or Carino's).... This is the best BBQ in the US.  I'm a Texan who has traveled a lot and without doubt, this is the best.  I make sure when driving through to stop here.... My husband took me here for our date night and my birthday.  The decor is beautiful and modern, the fresh flower arrangements were very creative, the staff... Love this place. I have gone here at least ten times.....I have tried many sushi places in the Modesto/Manteca/Lathrop area and this place is still my... GoodNESS! Where should I start?! ....Service: FIVE STARS!!! Our server was AMAZING! She allowed us to taste test each of their (roughly) 10 homemade barbecue... Went to the restaurant last night for the first time with my mom and her friend per their recomme
 ndation. They said it was an awesome place to eat and I... Overall, this just might be the best pizza joint in Manteca. I'm a big pizza fanatic, and impressing me is NOT easy. But this place makes the grade.....The... Love this place!!!!!! Hands down the best place I've eaten at in Modesto. ..I've been here a couple of times with friends and colleagues and everyone raves... I've eaten here several times over the last 4 years, but am just now getting around to writing a review.  And the reason I'm finally doing this is because... As soon as I sat down within a minute I was presented with a basket of french fries and hush puppies and was offered a bowl of coleslaw which I took... Been here close to one bajillion times and no review?? I've changed. ::bows head in shame:: ..Shrimp tacos in spicy lime sauce with black beans... all the...