[Ginga-argentina] Be Bikini-ready, Drop 13lbs by Memorial Day, Free-Sample Today Only -6310777

Flat Tummy for Summer FlatTummyforSummer at cst21.bcysh.ninja
Mon Apr 27 22:36:25 CEST 2015

Fantastic! Never disappoints and a must if in the area! ..So sad to hear of Tommy's passing, he was always a pleasure to visit with. No doubt the staff will... The food here is fabulous!!  Don't be fooled if someone tells you they're taking you to the Mexican restaurant at the Conoco gas station.  It occupies a... Delicious food and fantastic prices. We both had two eggs with hashbrowns (he had bacon too) and toast, with coffee and our total bill was $10.88....The lady... What do you do when a party of let's say a dozen or so show up at your little place on the corner, with no notice?  Get them out of the heat, sit them at... The food is good but when I walked in the hostess was on a social phone call for a few minutes and we had to wait for her then when we left the cashier was... Ok, Meacham's totally rocks. I love, love, love this place.....They have some crazy awesome fried mushrooms that I order pretty much every time I go there....fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715