[Ginga-argentina] BlueCross Medicare Choices- Less than $30/mo. Today Only No.10157615

AARP Medicare Insurance AARP_Medicare-Insurance at cst13.medhealthlily.ninja
Mon Apr 27 21:50:38 CEST 2015

Medigap Coverage News for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Due to the Healthcare Reform Act, healthcare carriers are now offering savings up to 40% on Medicare Benefits.

AARP Supplement Benefits
Less than $30/mo.
Expires Apr. 27, 2015
ID: 10157615

Receive savings from top national carriers including UnitedHealthcare, AARP, Aetna, Humana, Cigna, BlueCross.

Go here to Enter your ZipCode and Save 40% on Medigap Insurance> http://signupnow.medhealthlily.ninja

Cancel this ad at-
http://adv4.medhealthlily.ninja
or mail:Medicare Providers//139 Illinois St.//El Segundo CA 90245

-fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715-5909231-
-Modify message settings now:
http://dpso4.medhealthlily.ninja
Ap #315-1416 Nunc Rd.,South Perth,Australia,9321
10157615-10157615

just had dinner at Lou's bar, got to love her!  She always is so entertaining and makes some awesome cocktails. Love it here , place is nice and clean ,food awesome every time . Fireplace is cool to , but most of all you get what ya pay for and ya get it the way you... Stopped in a little scared of the service (read reviews) but totally intrigued by the wings.......Report: Awesome \u0026 Awesome!....My girl and I stumbled in here... Excellent place. You have to get their salad and  pasta- and bread lovers will feast on their rolls that are bigger than a softball. Workers are nice. Home... Overall, a really solid place.  I would come back again.....The decor was rustic and had a mix of Irish pub too.....I had the filet and it was cooked well and... Absolutely wonderful food!   Ate here for my moms birthday.   First time here for me.  Can't wait to come back home to PA to come back here for dinner!   I... best atmosphere in Greenville, and the food is pretty good also.  The dirnks are
 great, never weak, or watered down like some places, and the food is... This was the first time going to a Bob Evan's and I came here with my teammate for dinner. There were quite a few people here around 7pm. Our waitress was... Visited here about a year ago.  Wow,  did I get my money's worth!  Nice,  home style breakfast,  and the Samoa Pancake (imagine a large version of the Samoa... I haven't reviewed this spot yet?....It's great.  I'm a vegetarian and I come for the mac and cheese and creamed spinach.  Based on a suggestion from a server... I love Tired Hands because it delivers exactly what its vision promises: fresh, locally-sourced, and \"strange and beautiful\" flavors in its beers and food.... Hands down best Indian food around. I have ran past this tiny storefront dozens of time and the name always threw me off. When I yelped looking for Indian... Lots of yumm, followed by some more yumm, with a side of yumm!....Yeah, I like it!....First off, it was one of the most pleasa
 nt experiences I have ever had. My... Pleasantly surprised....I expected it to be about average, but then I was really impressed. The food was a work of culinary art. The tastes, the textures, the... Loved it! Great food. Especially there desserts!  I would defiantly go back to this restaurant! My wife loved it! Been here a number of times since they opened about a year and a half ago.....Positives:..Bartending - make sure you have Mike make your drinks.  I'm surprised... I used to be a regular at Sang Kee when I lived in Radnor. I usually get the bbq roast pork and duck platter - it's my #1 choice! But when I'm feeling... Been coming here for years. It's a great low key place to meet up with your boys (or girls) and just be around normal folk. Consistent menu and drinks with...fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715