[Ginga-argentina] You can drop 14# quickly, Look great by Summer, Free Trial Ends Today #2652782

Flat Bikini Belly FlatBikiniBelly at serv44.xygyh.ninja
Mon Apr 27 18:13:09 CEST 2015

BOY OH BOY...Has the hill bumped it up...I fell in love here...Tiny little spot that I drive by all the time and never stopped and knew where it was. UNTIL... The service here is just as beautiful as the food! They are very welcoming, quick servers, and they are constantly checking on their customers. I love this... What more can I say about this place?....Great customer service....Once you are being  seated, you get your plate of veggies and sauce bowls to play around... Ended up in San Pedro kind of by accident, so I figured I'd eat lunch while I was here. Pulled up the Yelp app and this was both the closest to my location... Great food and great service!....-The squid with herb butter is really good and has interesting flavors..-The yellowtail carpaccio is very tasty and fresh I always get leery of the authenticity of a place when I first walk in and it is lacking in its ethnicity's diners. But Torrance is fullfa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715