[Ginga-argentina] Experian Alert: Check your score free today --17218005

Equifax Score Report EquifaxScoreReport at hgh23.ahhsl.ninja
Mon Apr 27 17:35:22 CEST 2015

Equifax Security Breach Notice: Examine your score free 27Apr2015 only, Go here now, http://gohere.ahhsl.ninja

Nice bar and grille! Been a few times now and never have had a bad experience.  Burgers are great and LOVE the fried pickles!  Was excited when I found out... My favorite lunch place. The owners are wonderful and Darryl the cook is amazing! My favorites are Grill Pasta, cheese tortellini and the lasagna with meat... I love this place. We've been going here since they opened and it's been great every single time. The lady who cooks is very efficient and the food comes... Good margaritas,good prices,good waiters, and your food gets to you fast. You can watch the World Cup games there also. Their strawberry shortcake is the best. Hands down. I like their burgers, too. Did I mention the strawberry shortcake? Which Wich is an incredible treat that will cause your taste buds to frolic with delight with every bite of your meal!   Forget other sandwich chains, where... We stop by Cafe Klaser almost every ti