[Ginga-argentina] Real Testimonial- "I dropped 14 lbs in just 2 weeks"- Free Trial Today

Flab Burner Flab-Burner at hgh22.agihr.ninja
Mon Apr 27 17:28:22 CEST 2015

"I'm down 4 sizes in 4 weeks". Your Free Bottle

Go Here ======================  http://signup.agihr.ninja

Today, we went to Miss Addie's for dinner. What a unique place! It looks pretty shabby on the outside. In fact, I wouldn't have gone there if it hadn't been... Dropped in after seeing other reviews on Yelp. What a great place. Little diner in Eufala,OK. Downtown 2 minutes off I-40. Country Cooking at its best. Had... So yummy.....wish they served breakfast all day. The best country food I've had in a long time. tasty hot-links dinner !!!  The place was packed w/ customers!  hot-links = spicy and smoky.  it has the BEST tasting pickles ... ( and I don't even like... Just had the falafel sandwich, and it was so good!! Great service, and the food came out fast and hot. The owners were super friendly. Will be going back... We have our annual holiday party here where they close the place and we have it for lunch.  I have to say they get good marks for managing the crowd well... Th