[Ginga-argentina] Feeling flabby? Drop 12lbs of bellyflab in 2 weeks, Free Trial Today Only -5912525

Be Beach Ready Be-Beach-Ready at hgh20.ahcic.ninja
Mon Apr 27 17:17:25 CEST 2015

Midwestern small town goodness. Same recipes that came over from Italy back when Toluca was a mining town. Celebrating their 80th year in business.....Oh, and... BEST. FRIED . CHICKEN . EVER !  Couldn't tell you about anything else because that's all I remember from my cousin's wedding. Great little bar and grill. The burgers are awesome, and they have a burger for every taste. Great pizza, and all around pub food. ..This owners are nice... Nice family-style restaurant along I-39 where you can get a decent bite to eat that isn't fast-food, although they bring the order out pretty quickly...... I don't come to burger kings often. In fact I'm sure the last time. But this was easy and the location was right for me at that moment.  Oh, and I was in... Park Place is a fun place to have dinner and hear local music. The food is great -try one of the monstrously big pork tenderloins and prepare to take part... If you're in this neckfa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715