[Ginga-argentina] Prepare for an imminent EMP attack today, before it's too late #8443592

GovernmentCoverUpgovernmentcoverup at mct16.heyow.ninja GovernmentCoverUpgovernmentcoverup at mct16.heyow.ninja
Sun Apr 26 00:51:05 CEST 2015

Go here to Prepare for an imminent EMP attack today, before it's too late > http://alert.heyow.ninja

As a teacher my heart bursts at the sight of so many people who have overcome so much at an early age.....Cauliflower app made me want to eat my vegetables.... We were trying to have a good time in Downtown Dallas. Before we started drinking, we decided to get some food, as all of us were famished. ....The first... The atmosphere is exquisite. Perfect for a date; HangingOut with friends in the Downtown Dallas area; or just wanting to treat yourself to a nice meal...My... I'm from out of town. I travel regularly with my job and come to Dallas 2-3 times a year. This is the first time I've eaten here. ..This place is just what I... Pretty cool place especially now that they have a roof top patio.  Was a perfect evening outside the night four of us visited for drinks and appetizers.... I had a memorable brunch here on a Sunday.  ..The ambiance is perfect--just enough swank. ..The service was jusssst right--always present, but never hovering.... Margaritas were perfection and even though
 the weather was cold* (read: 40F), the bar outside was still covered and pretty toasty...The empanadas looked... Great Chophouse Burger w/ a side of Parmesan Truffle