[Ginga-argentina] Revolutionary 2-in-1 hose expands and contracts, Buy 1 Get 1 Today - 6932683

Official Flex-AbleHose Official-FlexAble-Hose at angle154.vizoi.ninja
Fri Apr 24 23:21:09 CEST 2015

The incredible expanding garden hose - Buy 1 Get 1 Today :
 http://new.vizoi.ninja

Beverages: I ordered the two non-alcoholic specialty beverage items on the menu: Lavender Iced Tea and the Citrus Spritzer.  Between the two, the spritzer was by far the more interesting drink of the two with some crushed citrus at the bottom with some fizz (tonic?), ginger, and perhaps bitters? Either way, I loved it. The wine list was definitely thoughtful, and since my husband ordered by the glass, he thought that the by the glass list was well above average with a variety of good producers making an appearance.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715