[Ginga-argentina] AARP Medicare Help, Act Today to Save up to 40% Ref #3776654

AARP_Medicare_Savings aarpmedicaresavings at angle152.titmt.ninja
Fri Apr 24 23:07:34 CEST 2015

AARP  Medicare Help, Act Today to Save up to 40%
Act Today to Save up to 40%
--------------------------
ID #1620769
---------------------------

Important Medicare Discounts for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Due to the healthcare reform and recent changes in medicare laws, top national health care providers are now able to provide up to 60% discounts on medicare coverage.

The following companies are just some of the companies that are offering reduced premiums:

- Humana -
- Cigna -
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield -
- AARP -

Enter in your zip code to find 40% savings on Medicare Plans from Blue Cross, Aetna, Humana and others in your state,

=======================>    http://viewthem.titmt.ninja

===========================
Change your mail setting below:
http://jolm8.titmt.ninja
or mail:Medicare Providers//139 Illinois St.//El Segundo CA 90245
-fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715-1620769-
-Modify message settings now:
http://tsbp9.titmt.ninja
-- Ap #899-2683 Augue Av., Opglabbeek, Netherlands, 9320JE
3776654-3776654

What a wonderful find. This restaurant located off of 115 is worth the stop. Service was phenomenal. Our waitress was spot on with her suggestions on what... Love the staff here! Always a great experience here! 52 beers on tap! And Wendy if fantastic! Love everything about the place!!! We were in Cadillac over night and per the reviews on yelp decided this was our best bet. We ended up getting carry out because we wanted to eat by the... Fairly quiet, but took forever to get waited on. Tortilla chips were stale, but the spinach/artichoke dip was quite fresh and flavorful. Good food, great atmosphere, free popcorn and cookies for before and after your meal. Really cool decor that reminds you of an old saloon from the 1800s Feels like home. George is great, making everyone feel like a neighbor. Prices are great. Perfect place to watch a game, toast with a cold beer, and have a... China Lee is a basic strip mall Chinese restaurant.  The food is very fresh,  and the owners are at the cou
 nter.   The vegetables are fresh and tge tea is... A great place to go on a night-off. I am a \"summer person\" as well and first went here this past summer while I was working up in the Traverse City area.... I have great memories of this place when I was a kid, and I can honestly say the place hasn't changed since then (like 10+ years). But I also think that's... Now this was worth a few miles drive to get to, and it couldn't be easier to find.  Right where the highway from Lafayette dumps you in the middle of town,... Definitely will find a reason to eat here again! I had grilled tilapia, green beans, corn.  Oh, and a bunch of Rolls!!!  Service was great - my iced tea... My wife and I consider this to be the absolute best, hands down greatest, most delicious Italian food experience we have ever had.. This genre of food is my... Even though there was a sushi spot next to where I am staying(visiting for work), I decided to come here based on the Yelp reviews. Glad I did! Great sush
 i... Friends who have a camp near Morgan City took us here for an evening of fine dining (boiled crawfish) and entertainment (a trio who sang for four hours... The best Crab Rangoon ($3.75) we have ever had before. ....I also got an Oyster \u0026 Shrimp Platter for $6.45. There were 6 shrimp and 6 oysters (fried, not... If you're from the area you know there's nothing like Pizza Village. It has its own uniqueness that has been around for many many years! Their recipes are... Started with the eggplant Dupuy, fried eggplant medallions with a lump crab and tomato cream sauce followed by seafood gumbo then broiled shrimp in garlic... Quickly becoming our go to place for an awesome meal in a super laid back relaxing atmosphere. Great burgers and seafood. Love that it's byob as well!fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715