[Ginga-argentina] Start Summer with a Flat Tummy, Drop 23# by Memorial Day #11376412

Be Summer Ready BeSummerReady at ace182.roeff.ninja
Fri Apr 24 20:22:00 CEST 2015

This place is great!  I visited New Bern on a trip with dear ol' Mom, and she had happened to try the Chelsea on her last visit, a number of years ago.... In town for my daughters Gymnastic meet at New Bern High School and my wife's birthday. One of our friends recommended this place and said the service and... I'm from Baltimore, Maryland, working for a few months at the Marine Corps Air, Station Cherry Point. I asked Ashley at \"Vape MD\", where I've been getting... Although I'm not a resident of New Bern, I make a point to eat at Persimmons whenever I'm visiting.  My favorite item on the menu, which I get every time,... Go for the food, stay for the friendliness. ....OK. Once you've read the other reviews, ignore the ones that aren't 5s. Unless you hated Cheers, this is the... We came to visit Granny from Atlanta, West Jefferson and Charlotte. We all agree, this is the BEST pizza we've ever had. Wfa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715