[Ginga-argentina] Equifax Protection Alert: No-cost score verification ends Friday, April 24, 2015. _2633710

TransUnion Protection Notice TransUnionProtectionNotice at xyt231.wogta.ninja
Fri Apr 24 14:49:52 CEST 2015

Equifax DataLeak Notice: Inspect your scores free Friday, April 24, 2015., Go here now, http://inquire.wogta.ninja

Our server was amazing! Unfortunately I can't remember his name, only that it was four letters and a standard \"white dude\" name. Thanks, standard white dude... Been here many times, never dissatisfied. ....Love the atmosphere and the Food. ..Great service. Must haves: New Orleans-Style BBQ Shrimp (ask them to add the cajun spice thingy) and  Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie.....The shrimp came with a very flavorful... I fell in love with Verona when Reza opened his north location where the old Carrabba's used to be in the 290/ I35 interchange by the old Highland Mall.... Came here on a Friday night about 7pm. The place was busy, but we called 15 min ahead and had no issue getting a table right away. ..All of the food here was... I am very happy that we chose Bola pizza to cater our backyard wedding in September. The whole experience went off without a hitch and the food was... Came here to try it out, and glad we did!....I g